To empower bodies and minds so employees can focus on their lives with newfound energy
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will play an integral role in providing high-quality telemedicine and care coordination to our patients across the country. As a member of the virtual Care Team, your time will be spent triaging patients and providing direct clinical care for acute or urgent issues during overnight hours. You will also support other Care Team providers with care coordination and patient follow-up to enable a seamless and high-quality patient experience. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with Product, Customer Success, and Clinical Quality teams to build a world-class healthcare organization.
What success looks like
- Rapidly determine a patient’s clinical needs and triage appropriately
- Provide exceptional on-demand virtual care through chat, phone, or video on our innovative telehealth platform
- Identify gaps in patient care and and coordinate with primary Care Teams to help drive clinical outcomes
- Coordinate between patients and their primary care providers to assist in care navigation and providing appropriate, timely follow up
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to pilot new virtual solutions for clinicians and patients
- Full time schedule: 4 / 9-hour shifts, 10 PM-7 AM EST, Sunday to Thursday.
What you will bring
- PA/NP board-certified in internal medicine, primary care, or family medicine
- 2+ years experience providing urgent care or primary care
- Access to a high-speed, password-protected internet connection with a neutral background
- A passion for delivering holistic primary care and supporting patients
- A team-oriented and collaborative approach to health care
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting-edge startup
- Current New York Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner License required, preference is given to candidates with multiple state licenses.
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance
Competitive salary and equity compensation package
Weekly happy hours
Passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
Eden Health at a glance
Eden Health focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, B2B, Personal Health, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Eden Health has raised $14M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.