To empower bodies and minds so employees can focus on their lives with newfound energy
Primary Care Physician - New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care network that is revolutionizing healthcare for employees everywhere. Eden Health has an expanding network of medical offices supported by an integrated telemedicine platform to provide high-quality care to patients. With Eden Health, employers and employees get a dedicated team of best-in-class doctors, advanced practice clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver a convenient, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. Our clinical team works alongside engineering and product teams to give our patients 24/7 access to care, improved outcomes, and lowered healthcare costs.
What you will be doing:
As a Primary Care Physician at Eden Health, you will be empowered to deliver the best care for patients. You will serve a smaller panel of patients with a robust telemedicine platform, extended in-person appointments, and a team-based approach to deliver evidence-based and coordinated care to your patients. You will lead a team of advanced practice clinicians to extend high-quality care to a broader group of patients. You will also collaborate with mental health clinicians and the Director of Behavioral Health to provide integrated mental health in the primary care setting. This role reports to the Medical Director.
What success looks like:
- Provide exceptional in-person and virtual primary care without RVU or volume targets (position is fully salaried)
- Manage follow-up and urgent issues through a robust telemedicine platform
- Execute population health and clinical improvement initiatives with a team of providers and clinical associates
- Supervise a team of advanced practice clinicians
- Perform minor in-office procedures, like collecting point-of-care specimens, drawing blood, and performing pap smears
- Use innovative tools to provide excellent and cost-effective care to patients, including virtual consults and video visits
- Collaborate with business teams at Eden Health to improve the experience of the patient and the clinical team
- Drive a collaborative and patient-centered culture within the company
What you will bring:
- MD or DO licensed (or the ability to obtain one in) in New York, multiple state licenses preferred
- Board certification or board-eligible in internal medicine or family medicine
- Passionate about a patient-centered approach to primary care
- Experience managing and collaborating with Physician Assistants and/or Nurse Practitioners
- A desire to disrupt and improve the US healthcare system
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance
Competitive salary and equity compensation package
Weekly happy hours
Passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
Eden Health at a glance
Eden Health focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, B2B, Personal Health, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Eden Health has raised $14M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.