Fintech-enabled Marketplace for Recurring Travelers
Developer (Bubble.io, React, Python, and Automation)$36k – $48k • 10.0% – 15.0%
What You Will Do
• You will be working on our platform utilizing Bubble.io and / or React
• You will be challenged to take a new wireframe / design and translate into requirements for changes. Then you will update styles and graphics and responsive settings for the app.
As a designer or developer, you will need:
• A strong understanding that the flexibility of the code under changes to the code base is more important than its potential / beauty / throughput
• A desire to document code sections and empower the rest of the team
• A belief that we exist to solve problems for our users
• Understanding that regression testing and pair programming is essential to delivering a quality end product
• Experience with Python, React, and/or Bubble.io
• Excellent time-management skills, excellent communication
What We Are Looking For
• Self-starter Mentality & Ownership: Be incredibly truth-seeking with data, set high standards for the team to think boldly and creatively and then funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans; be efficient and biased toward action
• Communication: Take a proactive approach to stakeholder management & communication
• Problem Solving: Excel in organizational skills and structured problem solving
• Process Development & Optimization: Take big picture ideas and projects and break them into actionable steps to achieve results with speed and quality.
• Product Improvement: Pro-actively search for bugs and help pilot new features in our products
• Analytics: utilize data to understand customer behavior and areas for improvement in our operational processes.
• Week Over Week Improvement: Build, track, and communicate metrics to make data driven decisions
• Cross-functional Collaboration: Interface with other functional areas (Engineering, Business Development, Operations, Product, Legal, Finance etc.) to ensure we are bringing all available tools to bear on our toughest problems
• Passion: Exhibit enthusiasm for rebuilding the future of travel lodging
Bonus Points If
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Operations, Management, Statistics, Engineering or similar field preferred
• Experience in Start-ups, Hospitality, Strategy Consulting, Banking, or Supply Chain with previous experience using data to drive business decisions preferred
• Demonstrated leadership of projects and initiatives in your professional experiences and coursework
eCommodations at a glance
eCommodations focuses on Real Estate Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Troy. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.split.lease/