A leading trading firm providing refined trading strategies
C++ Software Developer | Auto Trading Development$100k – $180k
C++ Software Developer | Auto Trading Development
The Autotrading team is responsible for the firm’s algorithmic trading. Our expertise in market structure combined with careful design and clever implementation is critical to the success of our trading. We are one of the top market makers in Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and development of our market making and trading algorithms, including quoting, hedging, arbitrage and delta one trading
- Work closely with traders and quants to define the behaviour of our automated trading
- Provide Tier 3 support as needed
What you offer
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience in developing automated trading systems (either listed derivative or delta one products)
- Experience with Java development a plus
- Expertise in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- Experience with low latency programming techniques
- Strong communication in spoken and written English
What we offer
- A flat management structure, where everyone’s voice is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- An attractive benefits package where your contribution will be rewarded handsomely in line with our performance-based remuneration
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
Eclipse Trading at a glance
Eclipse Trading focuses on Algorithms, Financial Exchanges, Software, Trading, and Stock Exchanges. Their company has offices in New York City, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney, and Wan Chai District. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.