A leading trading firm providing refined trading strategies
C++ Software Developer | Exchange Connectivity$100k – $180k
C++ Software Developer | Exchange Connectivity
The Gateway team is responsible for the firm’s exchange market data and order execution. Our ability to process information completely and correctly with extremely low latency is critical to the success of our trading. We have one of the fastest software stacks in Asia. The successful candidate will be a Senior member of the team responsible for developing market links for our in-house developed trading systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and development of our exchange connectivity software on Linux using C++
- Provide leadership in low-latency design and implementation across IT
- Provide technical guidance throughout IT in design and code reviews
- Engage with traders and quants on a regular basis to gather system requirements
- Provide Tier 3 support as needed
What you offer
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3-5 years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience with direct exchange connectivity (either market data or execution)
- Experience with Australia, China or Hong Kong exchanges a plus
- Expertise in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- Extensive experience with low latency programming techniques or Linux kernel development
- Strong communication in spoken and written English
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours every day
- A flat management structure, where everyone’s voice is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- An attractive benefits package where your contribution will be rewarded handsomely in line with our performance-based remuneration
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
Eclipse Trading at a glance
Eclipse Trading focuses on Algorithms, Financial Exchanges, Software, Trading, and Stock Exchanges. Their company has offices in New York City, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney, and Wan Chai District. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.