Merchant Operations Executive¥15k – ¥18k
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Responsible for merchant onboarding; management on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for planning and execution of merchant training
• Be on the front line of the business, responding to merchant enquiries and requirements
• Be the Subject Matter expert on use of merchant interfaces and work with product team for improvements
• Manage merchant accounts and analyse different ways to optimize merchant revenue
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Candidates with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role will be highly preferred
• Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to listen and empathize with the situation
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
Has this role caught your Interest? APPLY NOW
Eatigo Hong Kong at a glance
Eatigo Hong Kong focuses on E-Commerce and Food and Beverages. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippines. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://eatigo.com/hk/hong-kong