Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
We are looking for a Finance Manager based in our Thailand office. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced and dynamic environments. We are seeking someone who has strong leadership abilities and hands on experience in managing business operations. If you are passionate about solving delivery problems through empowering communities, come join us and experience exciting rapid growth!
What we seek:
- Manage the day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the Finance and Accounting Department
- Prepare and analyze monthly budgets and forecasts for all departments
- Prepare and maintain monthly management reports and financial accounts for Singapore to submit to Regional Headquarters
- Prepare financial statements with analysis for Management review
- Perform month-end reconciliation and analysis, including but not limited to fixed assets and bank statements
- Prepare and review monthly payroll, tax returns and HR reports in an accurate and timely basis
- Champion and drive continuous process improvement initiatives across Finance and other functions
- Coordinate with external auditors for year-end audits
- Liaise with external parties including but not limited to customers, vendors, lawyers, tax or government authorities, etc.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Finance with ideally 1 year in a managerial capacity.
- Holding a CPA certification is strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience in management reporting, financial accounting and analysis.
- Must have a strong understanding of local taxation regulations with ability to advise.
- Ability to work cross-functionally internally and externally across the Region.
- Must be proactive and passionate with high attention to detail.
- Willingness to teach and collaborate with others.
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $160M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.