Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
We are looking for an experienced Finance & Accounts Executive to monitor all financial, data and accounting transactions and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- B Com /M Com or any other degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification is a plus
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.