Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
Assistant Finance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general accounting and finance duties
- Assists Finance Manager in performing; general accounts analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals, prepaid expenses and others,Full book-keeping activities for vehicle sales team and liaise with Headquarters for monthly management reporting and End-to- end preparation of Withholding tax, Value-added tax, Income tax, and other tax returns and it’s supporting documents/schedules in compliance to Government agencies
- Perform other clerical, bank transactions and liaison tasks as needed by the company
- Other ad hoc tasks and duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy, Commerce, Banking or equivalent
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years work experience in Auditing/Accounting/Taxation
- High attention to detail
- Amenable to work in Quezon City
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.