Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
What we seek:
-Identify, develop, and maintain strategic partnerships for both Driver operations and Marketing team
- Support both Driver Operation Team and Marketing team by creating new opportunities for acquisition through partnerships
- Provide programs for driver benefits and rewards through partnerships
- Expand Lalamove Taiwan’s network
- Exceed individual and team targets & KPIs
What you'll need:
- Taiwanese Nationality
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English
- University degree holder in business or related disciplines
- At least 2 years in sales, marketing and business development
- Positive, passionate, proactive, self-initiating, and attentive to details
- Computer skill with Ms-Office, advance knowledge of Microsoft Power-point
- Familiarity of using existing social media platforms
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.