Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, India and the Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are looking for a high-caliber individual to join as Finance Manager, based in Delhi, India as we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across India.
In this role, you will interact with the country and HQ teams to implement financial accounting and operational support to ensure smooth running of all lines of business. This means you will not only ensure reporting standards are implemented, you will also provide strategic guidance by identifying opportunities to add value to the business through cost optimization, margin improvement and tax strategies.
- Financial operations: Oversee daily financial operations by optimizing driver, client and vendor payments and collections
- Budgeting: Co-lead budgeting process with country director and provide deviation analysis to maintain budget controls
- Financial Accounting: Ensure daily, weekly, monthly reporting standards are met and delivered on time
- Statutory compliance: Filing statutory tax reports and oversee local audit as needed
- Team development: Equip team with necessary knowledge and tools to achieve goals
- HQ liaison: Prepare management reports and review them with HQ finance team and management
What we seek
- Integrity and leadership: Make the right decisions for the business, lead and motivate others
- Strategic thinker: Ability to plan ahead to fulfill financial needs of each function for achieving ambitious business growth targets
- Strong communicator: To liaise with HQ / Management / functional departments to align on allocated budgets and business requirements
- Detail oriented: Meticulous on finalizing reports and ensure legal compliance of the local entity
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in finance/accounting field
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification in Accounting & Finance (ie CA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Positive attitude and strong business acumen
- Sound understanding on logistics / O2O business models
- Knowledge of local tax regulations
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.