Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
Assistant Finance Manager
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and just launched in India. Our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are looking for a high-caliber individual to join as Assistant Finance Manager based in Hong Kong HQ to handle the finance operations. In this role, you will implement financial accounting and operational support to ensure smooth running of all lines of business. This means you need to ensure reporting standards are implemented and all the reporting completed on a timely basis.
- *Financial planning: * Assist Finance manager to complete the budgeting / forecast on a timely basis
- Analysis: Prepare on business analytics and detail review to provide advisory on financial and strategic business issues
- *Statutory compliance: * Ensure all statutory compliance are meet for all countries
- Efficiency enhancement: Work closely with different departments to understand the workflow detail and review the business/operation flow
- Local cities liaison: Work with local cities to solve any issues/matters
- Ad-hoc: Perform ad-hoc projects as needed
What we seek
- Integrity and leadership: Make the right decisions for the business, lead and motivate others
- *Strong communicator: * To liaise with HQ / Management / functional departments to align on business requirements
- Detail oriented: Meticulous on finalising reports and ensure legal compliance of the local entity
What you'll need
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in finance/accounting field
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and strong business acumen
- Sound understanding on logistics / O2O business models is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Less experience will be considered as Financial Analyst
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.