Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
Strategic Partnerships InternNo salary
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia and Indonesia, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our People Operations team as People Operations Manager, based in Jakarta, Indonesia as we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across SEA.
- Partner Sourcing : Identify and reach out potential corporate partners who will provide benefits for our drivers and serve as a driver acquisition channel.
- Partner Engagement : Continuously engage with existing corporate partners to maintain and further build effective business relationships.
- Partnerships Monitoring: Regularly monitor pending partnerships’ progress and effectiveness of ongoing partnerships.
MARKETING AND EVENTS
- Events Management: Organize internal and external events in a timely and organized manner to heighten Lalamove’s brand awareness with corporate partners.
- Marketing Communication: Produce and disseminate compelling online and offline marketing materials to promote established partnerships in coordination with Marketing Department and Operations’ Driver Management Team.
- Marketing Research: Conduct regular surveys to gather information about our partner drivers and ideate action plans to further retain and increase our fleet.
ADMINISTRATIVE & ILLEGAL
- Documents Management: Ensure all contracts and other key documents are properly completed and stored.
- Report Generation: Create reports on partnerships developments, events expenses, and others as may be deemed necessary.
- Supplies Management: Oversee supplies for marketing collaterals, Gcash, PVCS, and other items
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.