Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
Software Engineering Team Lead - Customer Applications$54k – $105k
As a Software Engineering Team Lead for customer applications, you are responsible for the implementation of Lalamove’s customer facing apps. To succeed in this, you work very closely with product management, other software engineering teams and infrastructure.
The Software Engineering Team Lead for customer applications drives the evolution of an agile culture, agile teams and agile individuals. You develop an independent and fully empowered team and ensure, that the whole environment - individuals, team, processes, culture - undergoes a continuous improvement process.
What you will do:
- Drive the Lalamove customer facing Apps and web solutions
- Set your team’s vision and goals based on the roadmap
- Full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery success
- Build your team for success
- Manage resource & people aspects of the software delivery team
- Optimize resource allocation, ramp-up and ramp-downs
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members
- Foster a collaborative and self-organized environment through coaching and - mentoring
- Collaborate with Senior Management and Product Management to anticipate skill and capacity needs
- Drive a high quality and high performance culture
- Drive a ‘results over processes’ culture
- Escalation management: act as primary contact of escalations of any kind
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Hands-on Android or iOS App developer
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in iOS or Android app development
- 1+ years of experience in leading/mentoring/developing/coaching people & teams
- Strong in tactics, ability to derive tactics from the "big picture"
- Strong hands-on software engineering skills
- Architectural skills are of advantage
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Ability to quickly understand current and state of the art technologies and software engineering processes/frameworks
- Great communication and presentation skills
- “Can do” mentality
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.