Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
Graphics Designer, Ho Chi Minh
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fourth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines and Vietnam, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
Our marketing is focused on demonstrating Lalamove’s promise of fast and simple delivery through compelling, exciting, locally relevant, integrated marketing campaigns, social, offline and online creative.
As the designer for Lalamove Vietnam, you will be responsible for helping develop campaign driven and seasonal designs that are incredibly creative and engaging, yet focused on standardising and building an incredibly strong brand for Lalamove.
What you will do
- Support Design and Marketing team in creating digital and print design for multi marketing activities,included: Online advertisements (Facebook / Google / Instagram / Zalo…), Offline advertisements (Brochures / Leaflets / Posters)
- Understand how to utilise branding style creatively to help support marketing campaign / objective through original designs for local campaigns, including illustrations and infographics.
- A team-player, able to help, follow up and work closely Marketing campaign.
- Must have own design porfolio to demonstrate skill and passion.
What you need to have
- Aspiring design school level or graduate from a design institute.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom.
- Flexibility to handle different task with a creative and analytical mind with good communication skill.
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, color mixing and grid structures.
- English communication skills and Multimedia / video editing skills is an advantage.
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.