Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
Business Development Intern - Ho Chi MinhNo salary
We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic and driven Business Development Intern. Hands-on activities and sales training are offered to interns every week through our comprehensive 10 week paid internship program. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in a sales career to learn basic sales concepts and techniques, earning hands on experience at Lalamove!
- Sales and lead sourcing: Find, engage and schedule meeting with business leads to maintain a healthy pipeline, and support Sales team to ensure weekly targets are met
- Negotiation and closing of deals: Conduct research and preparing materials for sales team to enable efficient negotiation and deal closure with prospect
- Sales operations: ensure Standard Operating Procedures and Policies are implemented in a timely and accurate manner
- Brand ambassador : become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partners to promote our services and values
- Ad hoc tasks: to assist team on ad hoc tasks as requested
What we seek
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users
- Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships
- Strong sales skills to get our potential client to use our service. Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities
What you'll need
- Currently enrolled in B.A or B.S Bachelors program
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Vietnamese national with fluency in Vietnamese is required
- Proficiency in CRM programs is a plus
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.