Deliver Faster. Connecting you with over 100,000 drivers across 30+ cities in Asia
Business Development Associate
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Malaysia and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic Sales Associate who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Sales and lead sourcing: acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and to ensure weekly sales targets are achieved
- Negotiation and closing of deals: Lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
- Sales operations: ensure Standard Operating Procedures and Policies are implemented in a timely and accurate manner
- Brand ambassador: become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partners to promote our services and values
What we seek
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users
- Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships
- Strong sales skills to get our potential client to use our service. Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities
What you'll need
- >2 years relevant sales working experience (Startup/logistics industry is a plus)
- College Degree / Diploma holder preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills Proficiency in CRM programs is a plus
Best in class benefits
Generous health insurance and provident fund to ensure our people are protected and secured for the future.
Catered food & drinks
Enjoy fresh fruit, food, and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Fun, fun, fun
Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!
Diverse, international team
Work with some of the best talent all over the world. We are home to 20+ nationalities here and always welcome diversity.
Cool office space
Large whiteboards, lounge areas, and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Lalamove at a glance
Lalamove focuses on Transportation, Apps, Logistics, South East Asia, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, Shenzhen, Bangkok, and Hanoi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Lalamove has raised $460M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.