Allowing employees to get paid in real-time
Senior Product Manager£85k – £120k
We are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager for our core app product offering. Your primary focus will be on usage, adoption and advocacy as we grow our user base within the UK and beyond.
You will build and deliver the product roadmap to achieve commercial goals, you'll be aligned to monthly active users from the activated population who have registered to use our real-time pay service but also be involved in the overall direction of our product as we launch to the global market.
- You’ll work closely with senior stakeholders to drive outcome centric team behaviours, delivering a product roadmap that aligns with business goals and objectives.
- You will be responsible for activating users and driving product adoption through data and work closely with marketing functions to ensure our product takes full advantage of it’s significant commercial traction.
Skills and Abilities:
- You’ll be a seasoned product manager who's worked in B2C products, ideally within financial services, driven by design and engineering empathy.
- During your career you will have driven Product Adoption within mobile apps and web products.
- You’ll be used to working in a hyper-growth environment, comfortable with change and willing to go the extra mile.
- You will have be comfortable with ambiguity, being a cultural standard bearer for your team and look to work with others to drive efficiencies within our early stage team.
What we offer:
We are at the very start of our journey, discussing many of the decisions that will define us for years to come, as part of our Product Team, you will be at the very heart of what we are wanting to build. We are looking to bring people in who are comfortable putting down the tracks whilst building the train.
Our mix of salary, bonus and equity means that when your hard work leads to Earnd's success, you will be generously rewarded. What's more, all of our compensation packages include competitive pensions (up to 10% matched) and benefits.