Advise more, draft less
Senior Software Engineer$85k – $120k • 0.0% – 0.05%
About e-State Planner
We’re building turbocharged estate planning legal tech. Hull e-State Planner is a comprehensive estate planning software designed by certified estate law specialists Jordan Atin and Ian Hull from Hull and Hull LLP to help make the Will planning process simple, efficient and client friendly.
The software does this by using rule based functionality which allows lawyers to easily create simple and complex Wills which are easy to understand by clients. This removes the manual process of taking notes on paper and converting to a template at a later time, removing the risk of human error out of the equation.
As a result, lawyers are better equipped to create accurate Wills efficiently, which leads to better estate planning for clients.
Why do we need you?
We’re a small Legal Tech Startup looking to grow quickly. We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack. This is one of the most critical roles in our success and we’re looking for someone who is up to the challenge of building a scalable application which makes a meaningful impact in lawyer’s lives. We need someone who is able to develop and ship product features to deliver value to our fast growing customer base.
What you can expect in this role?
- Leading and rapidly building end-to-end features for e-State Planner’s web application.
- Develop and ship product functionality that meaningfully improves our customers’ lives
- Support and manage infrastructure development and operations
- Proactively build bugs as they come up because you have a high standard of excellence.
- Interact with and gather detailed feedback from our customer team because you understand that creating a user-centric experience comes first
- Work closely with the CEO and CTO to build a product customers love to use.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- A strong understanding of web standards and development best practices
- A growing passion for driving processes and building tools for greater productivity
- Act like an owner, anticipate issues to effectively avoid them by creating the best long term solution.
- Develop testing strategies to ensure product quality
- Run agile project planning and estimation
We’re looking for a candidate with the following skill set:
- C# (7.0+)
- ASP.NET Core
- SQL + EF
- RESTful APIs
- Microservice architecture
- Sass (Scss)
- Angular (6.0+)
- Service Bus
- Event Grid
What will e-State Planner offer you?
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects using the latest technologies that will help to advance the legal industry.
- Personal and professional growth – our team is quickly expanding. You are a critical part of this team and company’s success.
- An outstanding work environment that is passionate about getting stuff done, collaboration, learning and having fun.
- A competitive salary + equity potential
At e-State Planner, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.