AI-powered, full stack, automated performance management
Technical Product Manager (f/m/x) for #1 Software Intelligence Solution
Passionate about creating a WOW-effect for your end users? Always asking WHY and focusing on ease of use to find the revolutionary solution? Looking for an innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe?
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience. Thanks to our constant strive for innovation in product and services, we enable our customers like Apple, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others to drive their digital businesses with ease.
Your role in the team
- Focus on making the life of our enterprise, self-managed customers better by providing flawless ease of use and in-product transparency
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback, BigData analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
- College degree in Computer Science or IT environments (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as CTO, Start-up founder, Engineering Lead or Product Manager
- Hands-on Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Work from home policy
Dynatrace at a glance
Dynatrace focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Development Platforms, and Software. Their company has offices in Singapore, London, Barcelona, Zurich, and Waltham. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Dynatrace has raised $21.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2011.