Network visibility and cyber threat detection
Cyber Threat Hunter / Network Engineer$80k – $150k • 0.0% – 2.0%
We are looking for a cyber threat hunter with network engineering and coding skills. This is a senior position with thought leadership in network traffic analysis. You are expected to have practical experience in cyber threat detection. If you have not worked in cybersecurity, this position is not for you.
- Hands-on threat detection work in network traffic analysis (flow data, Zeek / Bro, system and cloud logs)
- Practical knowledge of network TTPs and threat detection methods
- Familiarity with SIEM, SOAR, EDR, Threat Intel, SecOps / SOC
- Strong background in network engineering (TCP/IP stack)
- Good python skills, other coding/scripting experience is a plus
- Data science background is a huge plus
- Must be a US citizen living in the US.
We are a small, A+ team that is working on a cutting-edge product. We encourage flexible schedule and working remotely. This implies a high degree of personal work ethics, accountability, motivation and communication. Compensation is based on experience. Equity may be discussed for top candidates.
Dynamite Analytics at a glance
Dynamite Analytics focuses on Big Data and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in Atlanta. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://dynamite.ai