Technology Targeting Substance Use
Employer Sales$100k – $130k • 0.1% – 0.1%
Addiction is one of the largest problems facing our healthcare system. It's a disease that tears families apart, disrupts people's motivation and sense of self, and is the leading cause of death for Americans under age 50.
DynamiCare Health is a mission-driven, evidence-based digital health company that empowers people to change their relationship with addictive substances through motivation and accountability. Our digital coaching program combines remote substance testing, appointment check-ins, and a personal recovery coach with financial incentives for achieving healthy goals. We're working with addiction treatment programs, health plans, and now employers, and we have clinical studies demonstrating our effectiveness across drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.
We have piloted with 2 employers and we are looking to expand in that segment. We offer a benefit that allows employees and dependents to discreetly deal with drug, alcohol, and tobacco addictions in a convenient, accessible, and effective way. This helps employers decrease skyrocketing health costs while improving productivity.
Message from the CEO about this role: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IvRlTBw26BDhe_PGRqr6EEij6qYuuAoz/view
This Employer Sales role will be tasked with:
- Sales: Filling out the sales pipeline for growth
- Strategy: Determining which market segments to target, and which new products/opportunities to pursue
- Teamwork: Coordinating with our Healthcare Sales Lead. We will split prospects by both geography and customer segment. You may end up working on some deals with government, health plans, and treatment programs in addition to employers, as we are a small team and all wear many hats.
- Strong network among potential customer base
- Sales experience: quantifiable proof of ability to generate revenue
- Expertise in: tech, healthcare, working with employers
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Rigorous analytical mindset
The job will include a significant amount of travel to conferences and customer meetings within the US.
Remote work within the U.S. is acceptable; applicants who live in or could relocate to Massachusetts are preferred.
- Resume review
- Screening interview
- Record a video of yourself pitching DynamiCare for us to review (we will send instructions)
- Sales experience / approach interview
- In-person meeting
- Reference checks
- Offer: for part-time contracting or full-time