The Central Hub Between Lenders and Capital Markets
Recruiter Coordinator (Part-time/25 hrs per week)
dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting and analytics platform offering loan level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders and capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, and analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including LendingClub, Prosper and SoFi and multiple mortgage servicers. To date, dv01 has provided reporting and analytics on $105 billions of online lending and mortgage loans and $1.4 trillion of securitization coverage.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2018 Year in Review page here: h ttps://dv01.co/2019-year-in-review/ . If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Support the People Ops Team with all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle to create a flawless candidate experience
- Handle all recruitment administrative and coordination work, including scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel, and keeping the trains moving during the interview process
- Prep all candidate correspondence – confirming interview details, interview follow-ups, etc.
- Collaborate and over-communicate with recruiter on day-to-day work in addition to special projects (i.e. interview training, sourcing for high priority roles, and moving towards structured hiring process)
- Perform office duties to cover Office Manager when needed
- You have a high EQ with a positive, upbeat, and professional
- You are a prioritization expert
- You are detail-oriented and are passionate about building relationships with candidates and internal client groups
- Minimum of 2 full days per week (preferably Monday & Wednesday) to commit and grow as a recruiter admin
- Comfortability and familiarity working with Google Suite (Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- Comfortability and familiarity working with job boards and sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.)
- Comfortability and familiarity working with ATS/CRM like Greenhouse or Level
- Confidence to quickly respond and remain calm in a fast-moving work environment
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.