The Central Hub Between Lenders and Capital Markets
Senior DevOps Engineer$200k – $220k
dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting and analytics platform offering loan level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders and capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, and analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including LendingClub, Prosper and SoFi and multiple mortgage servicers. To date, dv01 has provided reporting and analytics on $105 billion of online lending and mortgage loans and $35 billion of securitization coverage.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2019 Year in Review page here: dv01.co/2019-year-in-review/ . If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Own our cloud platform: You will manage all of our cloud assets including: VMs, storage, networking, Managed Web Services, and Kubernetes cluster in GCP.
- Enhance our engineering processes: You will collaborate with other engineering teams to streamline our CI/CD and deployment pipeline for both our web servers and data pipeline.
- Upgrade our data and query capabilities : You will be responsible for scaling our SQL Server OLAP databases including query optimization, replication, and monitoring.
- Monitor reliability of infrastructure: You will be a critical component of our production monitoring rotation during work hours, and help coordinate response time and improve monitoring.
- Deep understanding of the cloud: You have 3+ of experience working with Docker or Kubernetes on AWS, GCP or Azure, and are intimately familiar with all of their offerings and tradeoffs.
- Programming experience: You know how to write code in a general purpose language like Python, or Java and comfortable operating in an infrastructure as code environment.
- Expertise with Linux and Bash: You feel at home with Linux, bash, and the command line. You are able to quickly automate repetitive tasks or setup monitoring.
- Quick Learner: You’re able to quickly pick up new open source technologies or infrastructure independently through reading documentation, code, and local experimentation.
Perks and Benefits:
Almost 100% Paid Benefits (medical/dental/vision)
Annual Professional Development Stipend
Monthly Commuter Budget
Daily Lunch and Dinner Allowance
Free Premium Equinox or ClassPass Membership
Unlimited PTO and Remote days
Casual, collaborative culture
Company Outings (Happy Hours, Team Yoga, Book Club, etc.)
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.