Leading E-Commerce Provider in Cannabis
Customer Success Manager
Dutchie is the cannabis industry’s leading and fastest-growing e-commerce provider, powering online ordering for the top dispensaries throughout the United States and Canada. We are a product and design-focused company that has created a best-in-class experience for cannabis dispensaries and shoppers. Since our inception in 2017, we have experienced significant growth. We’ve raised $53M in funding and are backed by Howard Schultz (Former CEO of Starbucks), Thrive Capital (Investor in Instagram, Stripe, Spotify, Slack), Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, one of the leading cannabis-focused VC’s, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager on the east coast to support the region while working remotely. We’re looking for someone energetic, enthusiastic, and organized to build and cultivate relationships with dispensaries that use our platform. This role will be pivotal in tending to their needs, deriving key product insights, managing their requests, and optimizing their sales and performance. You’ll be on the front lines, working side-by-side with our dispensaries as well as our internal product, engineering, sales, and support teams.
We’re a fast-paced startup in an exciting and emerging new industry. Not only will you strongly contribute to our culture and practices, but you’ll help shape the Customer Success department itself.
What You Bring…
- 4+ years of SaaS account management experience
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and video conference
- High energy and ambition; enthusiasm to give customers the white glove treatment
- Strong salesmanship, you talk with conviction and passion and have an innate ability to convince others of your point of view
- Hyper-organized and strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects
- Creative thinker, always coming up ways to gain more out of relationships
- Very strong attention to detail
- Empathy and the ability to relate to a customer’s point of view
- Ability to solve problems quickly and pivot with ease
- Positivity, patience, and professionalism
- Quick learner, you can pick up new platforms and understand new industries quickly
What You’ll Do...
- Own relationships with dispensaries, building engagement strategies to help them drive revenue and get the most out of their dutchie partnership
- Onboard new dispensaries on to the platform
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our software via phone, email and video demos
- Optimize dispensary websites for conversions
- Encourage dispensaries to drive sales through marketing and promotions
- Shape future product development based on trends in conversations with customers
- Get ahead of challenges through effectively navigating complex situations
- Use data to help dispensaries be as successful as possible through the platform
- Define and optimize dutchie’s processes around onboarding and customer success
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
dutchie at a glance
dutchie focuses on E-Commerce, Software, Software Engineering, and Marijuana. Their company has offices in Bend. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, dutchie has raised $53M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2020.