Leading E-Commerce Provider in Cannabis
Senior Front-End Engineer$120k – $140k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Dutchie is the cannabis industry’s leading and fastest-growing e-commerce provider, powering online ordering for the top dispensaries throughout the United States. We are a product and design focused company that has created a best-in-class experience for cannabis dispensaries and shoppers. Since our inception in 2017, we have experienced significant growth. We’ve raised $18M in funding and are backed by Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, one of the leading cannabis-focused VC’s, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the Role
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a talented Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team. You will be getting in on the ground-level with us and working on virtually all aspects of the current product and future product development. You'll be working directly with the founding team daily and taking part in technology-related decisions. You will help us build the foundation of this company - its culture, its processes, and its practices. You'll also have the chance to work on everything from analytics software to two-sided marketplaces, to IoT devices. There's a ton of interesting problems to solve.
What You Bring...
- 3-4+ Years of web development experience required
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, tested, organized, and elegant
- Self-starter - you're proactive and are able to start projects and tasks without constant direction
- Quick learner - you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- Great communication skills
- You want to work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often
- You enjoy your time working, but you enjoy your time outside of work too
What You'll Do...
- Development of the core application in React, MobX, Node, MongoDB, GraphQL, & React Native
- Design and development of new features
It’s a Bonus If You…
- Have built software in the e-commerce or regulatory industries
- Love using bleeding-edge technology
- Enjoy deep conversations about the merits of Radix Trees, The Rete Algorithm, and Oxford Commas
- Contribute regularly to open-source projects
- Have built mobile apps with React Native
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
dutchie at a glance
dutchie focuses on E-Commerce, Software, Software Engineering, and Marijuana. Their company has offices in Bend. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, dutchie has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.