Niche, at scale. We leverage our 10M+ followers and in house creative & strategy to scale brands
Project Manager$35k – $50k
This project coordination and office management role is critical - ensuring all office operations are running smoothly and seamlessly. We are a fast-paced and creative start-up and welcome creative minds in roles like this for everything from problem solving to client brainstorm meetings.
The ideal candidate is interested in fostering team growth and managing a different set of projects from month-to-month. This is an opportunity for someone who is good at looking at the big picture goals and organizing the smaller steps to lead the team there.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Complete ad-hoc projects and assignments to support CEO
- Maintenance of digital planning tools and close monitoring of timesheet info.
- Maintenance and organization of the studio calendar
- Be on top of day-to-day office & company tasks, to-do's, projects
- Manage and monitor office supplies, inventory, and studio rentals • Overseeing team PTO, sickness etc.
- Creation and monitoring of project timelines.
- Sourcing and hiring of freelance staff as needed
- Organize and facilitate meeting agendas, manage meeting minutes, follow up on action items coming out of meetings
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met
Who We’re Looking For:
- +2 years in an administrative or project coordinator role at a digital media agency
- Natural problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed
- Comfortable with different channels of communication among teams
- Proficient in GSuite, Slack, and Airtable (CRM and/or Photoshop experience is a plus!)
- Experience working on branded digital content
- Ability to contribute to a creative team's culture • Proficiency in social media, graphic design and event coordination a major plus
Dumpling House Media at a glance
Dumpling House Media focuses on Digital Media, Social Media, Content Creators, Brand Development, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City and Brooklyn. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://dumplinghousemedia.com