VP of Sales and Marketing$40k – $120k • 1.0% – 6.0%
DTonomy is a Cybersecurity company solving a critical problem facing Security teams today: too many alerts and incidents that exceed the capacity of skilled professionals to investigate and resolve them. Organizations today have hundreds to thousands of daily alerts from hundreds of sources and these numbers will only continue to grow. Most organizations are short staffed which results in inconsistent investigation processes, high mean time to response, increased risk and analyst burnout.
DTonomy's Assisted Incident Response platform (AIR) orchestrates hundreds of internal and external data sources and tools into a single platform, and leverages automation and artificial intelligence to enable analysts to triage all alarms and threats, not just the highest rated or most critical, without additional investment in resource.
AIR’s unique adaptive learning engine and automated workflows guide IT teams through steps and procedures, resulting in up to 10 times quicker resolution of incidents, decreased downtime, and reduced alert fatigue for staff.
- Oversee the go-to-market team and execution, including all sales (new logos and cross-selling existing clients), marketing, lead generation, and industry expansion efforts.
- Lead all the commercial sales and marketing activity
- Develop business development, sales and marketing strategy
- Act as a motivator and leader for the sales and marketing organizations as a whole. Create incentive plans for the team and create a strong, collaborative environment.
- Create and execute short and long-term sales plans, including strategies, goals, quotas, tracking mechanisms, and analytics.
- Serve as the face of the Company with large existing accounts and new potential customers
- Minimum of 4 years of sales & marketing leadership experience in relevant industry - cyber security or AI
- Strong technical acumen with exposure to CyberSecurity, SecOps, SOC
- Excellent leadership skills, with proven ability to develop a high-performance, customer-focused and responsive sales team.
- Proven ability to proactively and successfully manage sales and marketing budgets and sales forecasts.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; able to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at an executive, managerial, and individual contributor level.
- BS, BA degree or equivalent