AI Assisted Automated Security Incident Response
Marketing Specialist/Intern$25k – $60k • 0.0% – 1.0%
DTonomy is a Cybersecurity company solving a critical problem facing Security teams today: too many alerts and incidents that exceed the capacity of skilled professionals to investigate and resolve them. Organizations today have hundreds to thousands of daily alerts from hundreds of sources and these numbers will only continue to grow. Most organizations are short staffed which results in inconsistent investigation processes, high mean time to response, increased risk and analyst burnout.
DTonomy’s Assisted Incident Response platform (AIR) orchestrates hundreds of internal and external data sources and tools into a single platform, and leverages automation and artificial intelligence to enable analysts to triage all alarms and threats, not just the highest rated or most critical, without additional investment in resource.
AIR’s unique adaptive learning engine and automated workflows guide IT teams through steps and procedures, resulting in up to 10 times quicker resolution of incidents, decreased downtime, and reduced alert fatigue for staff.
This is unique opportunity to join a highly innovative company at the forefront of Cyber Security and to shape the marketing department from the ground up. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving marketing programs to drive interest, awareness and sales leads through lead generation activities such as digital programs, events, webinars and social media and email campaigns, and analyzing marketing data to shape future marketing strategies.
Key activities include:
• Building an inbound content marketing initiative for top of the funnel lead generation
• Brainstorming, creating and executing email, social media and other digital campaigns
• Performing ongoing website updates and maintenance
• Managing a social media calendar and updates across social media platforms
• Analyzing and reporting on key metrics and campaign results
• Managing online and in person events and logistics
Relevant Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience in a B2B environment
• Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills
• Self starter, highly motivated, comfortable in a fast paced environment
• Ability to multi-task, with an attention to detail and focus on quality
• Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation tool
• Experience with WordPress
• Experience in marketing analytics and tools