Robotics STEM Trainer₹2.5L – ₹6L
CS STEM Trainer:
• Map out training plans, design and develop training programs.
• Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals, and exercises.
• Develop and implement lesson plans in alignment with the session.
• Define student workflow, establish metrics, deliverables, and other processes for measuring program progress.
• Train student(s), teachers and clients based on various curriculums.
• Should have vivid documentation and communication skills
1. BE/B.Tech/BS in Computer Science with 4+ years experience Or M.Tech with 2+ years experience.
2. Strong skills and knowledge of algorithms and proven experience of using object-oriented languages, e.g. Java, C/C++, Python etc
3. Knowledge of AI, ML, algorithms and techniques is a great add-on.
4. Familiarity with image processing techniques.
Remuneration: INR 40k~80k per month
Age: The applicant should be a maximum of age 30, on the day of the interview.
Note: Kindly provide details/GitHub links for all your previous projects. Call based interview followed with Technical Interview and finally face to face interview.
DSSM TechnoDynamics Private at a glance
DSSM TechnoDynamics Private focuses on Robotics, Consulting, Embedded Hardware and Software, and K-12 Education. Their company has offices in Delhi and Noida. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.dssmtechnodynamics.com