The Customer Feedback Platform
Sales Development Represenative - 5 open positions₹5L – ₹11L
Characteristics of success at dropthought. Is this you?
- Looking to build a career working closely with clients & Identify needs?
- Strategic, goal orientated and open to challenging business problems?
- Are you empathetic and a people person?
- Team Player and Hustler?
Great! We'd love to hear from you.
At Dropthought, you will find a customer focused culture that will reward you. Dropthought’s Sales team is passionate about helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes, delivering the guidance and expertise needed at every stage of their solution design, development, deployment and adoption.
We are looking for a skilled Sales Development Representative to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for sourcing and obtaining key customers. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Must be able to to work in PST Time Zone
Outbound calling/emailing to set appointments
Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
Present our company to potential clients
Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
Report to the Business Development Team Lead on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales/Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with SF CRM software
- Familiarity with Google Docs (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Ability to influence in order to set appointments
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration preffered
- Group Outings
- Fun & Collaborative Work Environment
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Potential to travel to our Silicon Valley office
- Much More!
dropthought at a glance
dropthought focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, and Hr Tech. Their company has offices in Santa Clara. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.dropthought.com