Using technology to make FMCG distribution efficient and affordable
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - Recent MBA Graduates₹3.5L – ₹4L • No equity
**DROPSHOP NETWORK PVT LTD
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
• This position will be responsible for managing daily logistics operations, implementing and optimizing vehicle capacity utilization and supporting quality standards.
• Analyze and implement processes that tighten costs, reduce risk, and ensure a quality, reliable and safe transportation.
• She/he is expected to own and drive the daily functional operational tasks of all logistics matters.
• Partner with various internal teams (Finance, Marketing, IT, Executive Management, Strategy) cross-functionally to identify and implement transportation roadmaps and timelines.
• Define and create state-of-the-art practices in sourcing, freight, and logistics
• Serve as Supply Chain Business Process Owner and lead large scale projects to build and maintain a high-functioning supply chain in a high-growth environment.
• Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills - Considering the role involves convincing everyone in the value chain, i.e. customers, property owners, vendors, local workers, people who love to talk and can convince anyone are needed
• Ethical and Structured Working - Someone who loves to build models and looks at solving even the smallest of problems in the most structured and organized manner is a great fit here
• Ensure safe receipt, storage, processing and dispatch of consignments. Identify areas of improvement and maximize productivity.
• Work closely with freight and logistics partners. Lead a team of operations executives to ensure maximize client satisfaction
• Quickly understand the business issues and challenges of Transportations operations; identify strengths/weaknesses and suggest areas for improvement
• Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
• Be data driven, develop and report performance metrics, executive updates, forecasting, budgeting and analysis to identify potential opportunities for improving Customer Experience.
• Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
• Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs around performance improvement, cycle time improvement for returns, delivery experience, financial auditing, identification of alternate delivery services etc.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Master's degree from Tier 1 Institutes
• 1-2 years- experience in logistics operations, general management or engineering fields
• Knowledgeable with internal communications/presentations related to KPI's and new programs as related to logistics.
• Valued experience and/or studies in ecommerce business or transport/logistics.
• Experience working with Transport vendors within India.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Experience supporting customers internally and externally
• Strong experience with last mile distribution.
• Strong organizational, analytical and motivational skills along with a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and the ability to create structure and thrive in an unstructured startup environment.
• Outstanding ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
• Stellar executive presence, confident, articulate, and willingness to contribute new ideas and solutions
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Dropshop at a glance
Dropshop focuses on Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.dropshop.network