The Modern Brokerage Platform
DriveWealth is a financial technology firm pioneering embedded finance, fractional investing in US equities with a modern API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
Our partners include banking and fin-techs disruptors, RIAs, and global brands who are build investing experiences in 153 countries. By empowering our partners with solutions to embed investing into new and existing digital experiences, they turn consumers into investors. Some of our partners are Revolut, Hatch, MoneyLion, Stake, and Avenue.
- Collaborate to deliver the best technology solution, responsible for web application design and support and mentoring of our front-end engineers.
- Partner with business and technical leadership to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch web applications
- Be willing to investigate and explore business needs
- 2+ years experience with React, Redux, Express, HTML, CSS
- Familiar with test driven development using tools such as Jest and Enzyme
- Experience in developing technical strategy, and the architecture of large front-end solutions
- 5+ years experience of software development and production deployment
- Will own deliverables for our front-end web apps
- Is detail and results oriented with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Has some familiarity with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, NPM and YARN
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Experience working with API’s
- Proven success in mentoring front-end engineers
- History of delivering customer-driven software products at a high scale in a fast paced, technology first, rapid-growth company
- Has a fun personality, interest in start up environments, and the desire to be a part of the next big thing
- 401k plan
- Stock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
- Pet-friendly workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DriveWealth at a glance
DriveWealth focuses on Financial Services, Personal Finance, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New Jersey, Jersey City, and Chatham. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, DriveWealth has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.