The Modern Brokerage Platform
DriveWealth is a financial technology firm pioneering embedded finance, fractional investing in US equities with a modern API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
Our partners include banking and fin-techs disruptors, RIAs, and global brands who are build investing experiences in 153 countries. By empowering our partners with solutions to embed investing into new and existing digital experiences, they turn consumers into investors. Some of our partners are Revolut, Hatch, MoneyLion, Stake, and Avenue.
DriveWealth is seeking an experienced designer to take our brand, website, and materials to the next level. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing to maintain and apply the DriveWealth visual brand and sub-brands across online and offline materials. You will own all design projects within the purview of marketing, including web design, reports, sales materials, emails, and templates.
This role will be what you make it. DriveWealth is in growth mode and there is ample opportunity to learn new things, define your role, and define the brand. Reach out if you have an interest in what we’re doing at DriveWealth.
- Maintain and apply the DriveWealth visual brand across online and offline materials.
- Manage and enhance the DriveWealth brand with input from executive stakeholders.
- Develop sub-brands as needed.
- Create branded templates for use across the company.
- Create templates in marketing automation software for marketing use.
- Design new web pages and work with front-end developers to implement.
- Design emails, reports, decks, white papers, educational materials, infographics, social posts, etc.
- Create or oversee creation of videos (animation, live action) and photography to ensure brand alignment.
- Advocate for the DriveWealth brand within the company.
- Interest in financial tech
- Desire to learn
- Self-starter mentality
- Design sensibility, especially for financial and B2B brands
- Professional portfolio
- 5 years of professional design experience as a graphic designer, brand designer, or marketing designer, preferably experience with marketing or advertising specifically
- Experience designing for web and social
- Expertise with design programs such as Sketch, Indesign, Balsamiq
- Proficiency with photo-editing software like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Fintech experience
- Video editing
- Experience designing for a global audience
- 401k plan
- Stock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
- Pet-friendly workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DriveWealth at a glance
DriveWealth focuses on Financial Services, Personal Finance, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New Jersey, Jersey City, and Chatham. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, DriveWealth has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.