Dresslife provides fashion specific 1-to-1 personalization with exceptional accuracy
Project Manager Software Development€50k – €70k
Dresslife enables shopping for fashion in the most convenient way, while making the entire process more sustainable. We develop the most accurate 1-to-1 personalization technology for fashion. Our personal styling AI helps shoppers find clothing they love and that fits faster, leading to higher conversions and less returns for fashion retailers. Our vision is to create a global market network for fashion, connecting consumers with the right clothing across retailers and brands.
Dresslife has won high profile awards such as the NVIDIA A.I. Retail Prize and was selected as TechCrunch Disrupt Top Pick.
- Management of complex software development projects for our clients in the international fashion industry
- Central technical and functional contact for cliens as well as interface to the development team
- Responsible for timely delivery and implementation of software components at client
- Planning and coordination of development tasks
- Technical management and coordination of Scrum process
- Effective transfer of features from product management to development
- Continuous optimization of development processes and team collaboration in accordance with Dresslife's high-performance culture
- Support sales teams regarding technical questions (e.g. in customer meetings)
Skills & Experience
- Project Management experience in a software environment
- Expert knowledge of project management and relevant tools (e.g. Jira, Asana)
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Independent, autonomous and structured work approach
- Strong communication and team skills
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum - preferably also a Master’s degree) in computer science, business informatics, economics, industrial engineering, or comparable
- Fluency in German and English (written and verbal)
- Work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Contribute to and actively impact a cutting-edge industry segment
- Directly improve the customer experience
- Lean hierarchies and a substantial scope of responsibility
- Become part of a diverse and highly-skilled international team
- Earn a competitive salary and benefit from stock options
Working at Dresslife
You decide: Do an ambitious performance culture and a high level of responsibility excite you? Then read on. Working for Dresslife involves challenging yourself every day. In our world-class team, we strive to learn from one another. We ignore job titles and micro-management. We expect our team members to take an entrepreneurial approach and focus on results. We give transparent and honest feedback. If you identify with these values, we cannot wait to receive your application!
Our German office is situated in the buzzing VentureVilla in Hanover, the capital of Lower Saxony and one of Germany’s greenest cities. You’ll have access to a dynamic start-up network. Free beverages, excellent coffee and social gatherings are just a few of the benefits you’ll get to enjoy.
If you’re ready to create excellence, apply to join Dresslife! Send your detailed CV and a short intro letter to email@example.com or apply directly via Angellist: https://angel.co/company/dresslife/jobs