'Senior AI Developer'€45k – €65k
Job Location: Hannover, Germany
Dresslife enables shopping for fashion in the most convenient way, while making the entire process more sustainable. We develop the most accurate 1-to-1 personalization technology for fashion. Our personal styling AI helps shoppers find clothing they love and that fits faster, leading to higher conversions and less returns for fashion retailers. Our vision is to create a global market network for fashion, connecting consumers with the right clothing across retailers and brands.
Our company has won high profile awards such as the NVIDIA A.I. Retail Prize and was selected as TechCrunch Disrupt Top Pick.
WORKING AT DRESSLIFE
You decide: Do an ambitious performance culture and a high level of responsibility excite you? Then read on. Working for Dresslife involves challenging yourself every day. In our world-class team, we strive to learn from one another. We ignore job titles and micro-management. We expect our team members to take an entrepreneurial approach and focus on results. We give transparent and honest feedback. If you identify with these values, we cannot wait to receive your application!
Our German office is situated in the buzzing VentureVilla in Hanover, the capital of Lower Saxony and one of Germany’s greenest cities. You’ll have access to a dynamic start-up network. Free beverages, excellent coffee and social gatherings are just a few of the benefits you’ll get to enjoy.
TASKS & EXPECTATIONS
To be successful in this role you should bring:
• Expert knowledge in agile AI development for a direct collaboration with Backend & Frontend
• Proficiency in training new and re-train existing AI networks
• Knowledge in productionization of AI networks
• The motivation for continuous research & development of new AI models
• Expert knowledge in all questions pertaining to AI technologies
• Experience in concept creation
• Efficiency in coordinating a mutual development project & implementing excellent results with AI researchers at the University of Hanover
• A structured work-approach
• The motivation to contribute to feature and quality improvements for the entire system
• A candid and pro-active mind set, and the ability to drive progress
• Exceptional self-motivation
• The willingness & ability to motivate others
• A keen eye for the consumer, to continuously ensure the user benefit
Skills & Requirements
• Expert in TensorFlow & Keras
• Extended Knowledge of Python
• Extended Knowledge of Scipy, Numpy, Pandas and Scikit-Learn
• Passion for agile (Scrum), test driven development and clean code
• Master’s degree in computer science (or comparable)
• >5 years of work experience, at least >3 years with A.I.
• Fluency in the English language (written and verbal)
• A results-driven, structured and curious mindset
• Work in a fast-growing start-up environment
• Contribute to and actively impact a cutting-edge industry segment, where your work directly
improves the customer experience
• Lean hierarchies and a substantial scope of responsibility
• Collaborate with a diverse and highly-skilled international team
• A competitive salary and stock options
For applicants outside the EU: in Germany you’ll receive universal statutory health insurance, so you’ll benefit from one of the most consumer-oriented health systems in Europe.
We provide support with the Blue Card application.
If you’re ready to create excellence, apply to join Dresslife! Send us your detailed CV (no cover letter required) to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via Angellist: https://angel.co/company/dresslife/jobs