Dresslife develops the most accurate 1-to-1 personalization technology for fashion, by integrating human feedback into its AI. Our solution enables fashion retailers to help their customers find the clothes they love and that fit. Our vision is to create a global market network for fashion, matching consumers with clothing across retailers and brands. We aim to significantly reduce the number of returns in fashion e-commerce, which causes substantial CO2 emissions, in addition to lowering costs for customers and retailers.
Dresslife has won high profile awards such as the NVIDIA A.I. Retail Prize and was selected as TechCrunch Disrupt Top Pick 2018.
WORKING AT DRESSLIFE
You decide: Does an ambitious performance culture and a high level of responsibility excite you? Then read on. Working for Dresslife involves challenging yourself every day. In our world-class team, we strive to learn from one another. We ignore job titles and micro-management. We expect our team members to take an entrepreneurial approach and focus on results. We give transparent and honest feedback. If you identify with these values, we can’t wait to receive your application!
Our German office is situated in the buzzing VentureVilla in Hanover, the capital of Lower Saxony and one of Germany’s greenest cities. You’ll have access to a dynamic start-up network. Free drinks, excellent coffee and social gatherings are just a few of the benefits you’ll get to enjoy.
TASKS & EXPECTATIONS
To be successful in this role, please bring:
- Agile Frontend development: direct collaboration with backend development and UI/UX designers
- A keen eye for the consumer to continuously ensure the user benefit
- Expert knowledge for all questions pertaining to frontend technologies
- The motivation to contribute to feature and quality improvements for the entire system
- Efficiency in coordinating external designers and clients as well as in implementing excellent results
- React Native, Redux (optional)
- Passion for agile (Scrum), test driven development and clean code
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or comparable)
- >1 year of work experience
- Fluency in the English language (written and verbal)
- A results-driven, structured and curious mindset
- Work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Contribute to and actively impact a cutting-edge industry segment, where your work directly improves the customer experience
- Lean hierarchies and manage a substantial scope of responsibility
- Become part of a diverse and highly-skilled international team
- Earn a competitive salary and benefit from stock options
- For applicants outside the EU: in Germany there is a governmental health insurance, so you don’t need to worry about that
- We provide support with the Blue Card application
If you’re ready to create excellence, apply to join Dresslife!