Digital Healthcare Transformation Tool
Business Development Manager£45k – £55k
What do we want? Business Development Manager. When do we want you? Now!
We are on the lookout for a Business Development Manager with NHS sales experience to join our expanding sales team.
Whilst the ultimate role of a BDM is to “close the deal”, our approach is a lot more consultative. The NHS are our client and the patient experience is at the heart of what we do. You will have an appreciation for a longer and certainly more complex sales process yet be a techy at heart and can quickly get to grips with our product inside and out.
- You will be the engine of DrDoctor – ensuring that the business can continue to grow through delivering exceptional partnerships with our clients.
- You will be measured on your Sales performance and will be responsible for prospects across multiple stages of the sales process.
- Pitch DrDoctor to multiple layers of seniority within the NHS and know how to add value in conversation, whatever the scenario.
- As the face of DrDoctor, you will keep the business up to date with how contracts are progressing and meet monthly and annual KPI’s.
- Coach and champion the SDR team to help them with appointment setting.
- Liaise with all parts of the DrDoctor team to ensure effective implementation of our services for our customers.
OK, That’s me, but who are you?
DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital health company founded in 2012. Our technology improves appointment scheduling, increases clinic efficiency by reducing no-shows and fills empty slots. We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 22 major hospitals around the UK including Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Great Ormond Street. With over 7 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
Tell me more! Who will I be working with?
Hi, I’m Chloe. I'm token Kiwi #2! I've been working in health tech for the last 7 years and moved to sunny London in 2014. I've held a few different roles in that time, and most recently have been enjoying the world of sales. I'm excited by DrDoctor's current traction in the market and our pipeline is sure to keep us busy. Aside from that, we work in an amazing team - hard-working, clever and the friendliest bunch! To be a success at DrDoctor you need to be a team player and being self-motivated will really help.
OK, I’m interested. What experience do I need to have?
- You know how to adapt your style to varying levels of people within the NHS.
- Would be useful to have an existing network of decision makers within secondary care.
- You are a consultative seller, you are already working with longer and complex sales cycles.
- Have the ability to simplify a complex set of problems and structure the right solution for our clients - this may include project planning, technical understanding etc.
- You excel in a high growth environment, and love getting the work done right.
- Can work across multiple levels of an organisation, and you understand that the receptionist is as important as the CEO.
- Motivated to take the early train to meet a prospect, because you know how much face time matters.
- You are passionate about our mission.
- Ideally you have a working knowledge of the NHS.
- You are able to demonstrate you have meet or exceeded your current and previous sales targets.
We are perfect for each other, what are the next steps?
We are currently recruiting heavily and have a lot of CV’s to go through. However, we don’t wait for roles to close before going through your CV. We will be in touch in a few days to let you know if we think we might be a match, and if we are not. Unfortunately, because we get so many CV’s we are not able to send an individual response if it’s not a match. However, if you want more details as to why, just drop us a note and we will arrange to get some feedback over to you.
If it’s a match, then we will arrange a time to talk to you on a quick 30-minute call. It’s just an informal chat so you can relax! We will tell you more about the role, the team and why you should want to join us.
If we continue, then we will invite you in to meet the team and founders. Depending on your role we may also ask you to complete an assessment.
We get there are a lot of great roles out there, so we will make sure to get through the rounds as quickly as possible. All we ask is you keep us up to date with your plans.
I can’t wait to get started, what are the perks?
An awesome team? Ok, you want more?
Benefits include: Flexible working (work where you are at you best and at times where you are your most productive), 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, discretionary bonus, Summer rooftop party, Christmas extravaganza, yearly ski trip, yoga on a Monday and lunch and beer every other Friday!
Salary competitive and dependant on experience.
We check all our job adverts to insure we build a diverse team: http://gender-decoder.katmatfield.com/results/b9ee05cc-5a8e-4788-aed1-ff51cc579072
Enhanced mat and pat leave
We see a lot of benefits in enabling our people to work when and where they're the most effective. That means we get to work with talent globally and allows existing team members to travel to where life takes them! A big win for everyone!
25 + 8 bank holidays
Development frameworks and ongoing support
We believe feedback is a huge part of your growth, so we have made 1:1s a regular and everyone develops personal OKRs to ensure we're focused! You can request books for the office library!
We like to celebrate!
**Partners Included** Partners are invited to our End of Sprint Pub sessions and the Christmas Party. **Summer Party** Each summer we celebrate our birthday and success with our clients at a local venue with a DJ and more!
DrDoctor at a glance
DrDoctor focuses on Digital Health. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.drdoctor.co.uk/