Single-Day Fantasy Sports Contests for Cash
Specialist, iGaming Marketing & Operations
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team in Boston, MA. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us. Join a groundbreaking team.We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Specialist to join our iGaming team to grow our Casino and non-sports line of business. When you join us, you will create engaging content for our Casino customers and focus on promotion planning and execution. Our company is agile and values transparency, high levels of autonomy, and cross-functional collaboration. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Specialist of iGaming Marketing & Operations:
- You’ll support the Promotions Manager in planning, setup and execution of daily iGaming promotions while working closely with the Consumer Product Marketing and CRM teams.
- You’ll collaborate with the analytics team and support the Promotions Manager in the ongoing analysis, review, and optimization of our iGaming promotions.
- You’ll become an expert for our Marketing and bonus tools and find ways to optimize processes to enable flawless execution.
- You will manage the creative assets process for iGaming promotions and Marketing assets which includes briefing of creative team, manual updating of promotion templates and gain 3rd party approval.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of online gaming or relevant online B2C experience.
- You have a data-driven and analytical mindset with a strong understanding of key Marketing metrics.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and after hours as needed.
DraftKings at a glance
DraftKings focuses on Social Games, Sports, Direct Marketing, Fantasy Sports, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Las Vegas, and Hoboken. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, DraftKings has raised $1.043B of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.