Marketing and relationship management tools to manage work with creative partners
Full Stack Engineer$70k – $90k • 0.5% – 1.5%
We are looking for full stack developers who are looking to solve tough problems, and willing to take the reins on projects and call it their own. At Dovetale we have a culture of learning and fail fast and learn quick. You will have a lot of freedom but with that freedom comes a lot of responsibility.
If you are looking to work at a fast growing startup, with opportunities to work on exciting new projects, we’d love to hear from you.
You'll need to have:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (or an equivalent framework and the desire to learn Rails quickly)
- A passion for working on mission critical systems and willingness to learn and take charge in projects.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
It’d be amazing if you have:
- Experience building resilient, scalable services
- Experience with development on a cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure, …)
- Experience with python, or desire to learn.
Dovetale at a glance
Dovetale focuses on Social Media, Sales and Marketing, Brand Marketing, and Influencer Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City and Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Dovetale has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2016.