Authenticates the quality of digital media to safeguard brand integrity
Senior Technical Product Manager, Telemetry
Who we are:
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
DV is looking for a rockstar PM who comes from a highly technical background, has excellent verbal and communication skills, and is able to autonomously prioritize and take decisions that have implications on DV products.
The Senior Technical Product Manager, Mobile & CTV will own and manage DV’s collection of ad measurement data across a growing list of devices and form factors, with a focus on how ads are exposed to users and engaged with. These metrics are used by the world’s leading brands to drive multi-billion dollar decisions about online media spend. In this position, you will become one of the top 10 global experts in measuring digital ad effectiveness in the +$500B online advertising space, a go-to resource inside and outside the company.
The Sr. Technical PM will lead efforts to develop new functionality and services, as well as the enhancement of existing capabilities that leverage public as well as proprietary APIs and SDKs. This position provides an opportunity to actively collaborate, build consensus, and drive development of measurement capabilities with the leading companies in the online media space. This position will be part of a cross functional product team that enables DoubleVerify services across newer devices/formats, collect ad exposure and engagement signals, and produce metrics, reports, and insights for DV clients and partners.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the development and ongoing evolution of DoubleVerify’s advertising measurement solutions
- Become a leader and serve as the knowledge center for cutting edge APIs and SDKs, contributing and collaborating with partners, industry bodies and working groups
- Create new and enhance existing metrics, dimensions and reports to create the next generation of marketing analytics technology
- Be accountable for your product scope- perform research, provide requirements and ensure delivery while working on critical efforts at a fast pace
- Work with internal and external stakeholders as well as clients and partners on strategic initiatives
- Work on multiple PRDs and Features simultaneously ad prioritize tasks for team members and engineers
- Ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them
What you are
- 5+ years of product/engineering experience with a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and a track record of shipping software on time.
- 2+years in AdTech/MarTech or related areas with a strong understanding of the online advertising industry, platforms, and relevant metrics preferred.
- Experience in app development with preference for mobile, connected TVs and OTT advertising focus
- Comfortable with UI-less software and able to learn and understand systems by studying them.
- Strong data analysis skills; a successful candidate is expected to have a data driven approach where product requirements are derived through insights from large datasets
- B.A. /B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in Computer Science or a related technical field is strongly preferred.
- Your coworkers describe you as “hands-on” and having a positive “can-do” attitude.
Comprehensive medical coverage
Because we want you to stay healthy
Unlimited days off
You work hard. Enjoy it.
Free lunch & breakfast
Weekly perks like massages and yoga
And manicures, too!
Health & fitness reimbursement
A little motivation to hit the gym
Parking passes, commuter train and subway benefits
Never stop learning
Company parties and events
Get your social on.
DoubleVerify at a glance
DoubleVerify focuses on Digital Media, Advertising, Publishing, Networking, and Product Management. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, New York, and Chicago. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, DoubleVerify has raised $46.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2011.