Modern Market Research | Behavioral Insights and Authentic Consumer Voice
Business Strategy & Operations Analyst$60k – $80k • 0.0% – 0.5%
Dose is a Chicago based marketing technology & services company. We work with some of the world’s largest brands to conduct consumer research and elevate consumer insights into actionable marketing strategies, campaigns and innovation plans.
We are in search of a Business Strategy & Operations Analyst to lead strategic business analyses to enable growth of our business.
You will drive mission critical & cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis & insights, and execute on strategic & operational initiatives. Project responsibilities will be diverse, ranging from analyzing the market and competitor landscape, designing new business systems and processes, establishing company performance measures and dashboards, and financial modeling and forecasting. Project priorities will be based on areas that will have the highest impact on the business in terms of driving growth and scale. If you are a self-starter that likes solving hard problems, are analytical and data driven, and are a collaborative teammate, we would love to hear from you!
This role will report to the Vice President of Operations and work in collaboration with other functional leaders.
• Identify and prioritize operational improvement and strategic growth opportunities
• Develop operational strategies in collaboration with leaders from sales, marketing, client delivery, and product teams
• Partner with sales, marketing, client deliver, and product teams to help them execute on strategic initiatives and drive operational scale / efficiency
• Project manage and execute multiple high priority company strategic initiatives
• Build processes and dashboards to assess day-to-day department operations
• Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions
• Implement processes and systems to support data-driven decision making, continuous improvement and information transparency
• You have 2-5+ years of experience in consulting or comparable role in high growth start-up
• You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
• You thrive in start-up environments and have high learning agility / aptitude to learn new skills
• You enjoy solving difficult and unstructured problems ultimately doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
• You excel at analytics and are comfortable working with large data sets to develop structured fact-bases that can be used to drive decision making
• You are comfortable with excel, SQL, and Python
• You have a proven track record for working well across teams and a wide range of people
• You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
• You are skilled at communicating ideas effectively to various types of audiences and stakeholders
• You can work autonomously taking ownership of your day-to-day responsibilities to providing leverage to your managers and leadership
Nice to Have (or willingness and ability to learn):
• Statistics / math background
• Experience with social media ad platforms
• Familiarity with business intelligence tools like Power BI, Tableau etc.
• Experience with consumer research and insights
Why work at Dose?
• Creative company with progressive work culture
• Excellent benefits package
• Free in-office snacks and drinks
• Unlimited PTO policy
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Surround yourself with some of the smartest people in the industry
Dose at a glance
Dose focuses on Social Media, Market Research, and Technology. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Dose has raised $36.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2015.