Modern Market Research | Behavioral Insights and Authentic Consumer Voice
Software Engineer$60k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Dose is a Chicago based marketing technology and services company. We work with some of the world’s largest brands to conduct consumer research and elevate consumer insights into actionable marketing strategies, campaigns and innovation plans.
- Integrate features from Google Firebase, including Cloud Firestore and Firebase Functions.
- Craft PostgreSQL queries and write Jupyter Notebooks (Python) to extract insights from our vast collection of social performance data.
- Write and debug jobs for our custom task queue built on Node and Hasura (GraphQL).
- Take ownership of new features and projects if you see something that can be done better.
- Work closely with stakeholders and our brilliant team of analysts, campaign managers, designers, and social experts to streamline their work with software-based solutions.
- Maintain the Dose website, adding features or updating the layout as needed.
- You have developed web applications.
- You have experience with both relational and document-oriented databases.
- You have worked with Node.js and a modern front-end framework such as Vue.js.
- You have worked with Docker (bonus points if you've used a container orchestration tool such as Kubernetes).
- You are familiar with cloud-computing concepts and have used at least one cloud provider (we use Google Cloud).
- It's a plus if you're familiar with software testing methodology and can write clean, testable code.
- It's a plus if you have worked in an ad-tech environment or are familiar with social media distribution.
- It is an even bigger plus if you have worked with Facebook Ads Manager, the Facebook Marketing API, or the Twitter Ads API.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy a smaller entrepreneurial environment.
Dose at a glance
Dose focuses on Social Media, Market Research, and Technology. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Dose has raised $36.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2015.