Modern Market Research | Behavioral Insights and Authentic Consumer Voice
Account Strategist$90k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Dose is a Chicago based marketing technology & services company. We work with some of the world’s largest brands to conduct consumer research and elevate consumer insights into actionable marketing strategies, campaigns and innovation plans.
We are in search of an Account Strategist to own relationship development and management of key customer accounts. Your knowledge of digital media and marketing combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. This senior role will report to the VP of Client Strategy & Insight and develop a strong working relationship with cross functional teams.
- Owner of key client relationships responsible for setting and realizing account plan
- developing and articulating robust research strategies for a diverse range of clients
- running client projects from initial brief through to final deliverable
- presenting key deliverables to senior executives in our client organizations
- Build relationships with Dose team members and work across account teams to identify and drive new account/client opportunities
- Provide strategic guidance to project teams to shape Digital projects across an industry or sector
- Manage project risks and keep an active pulse on all areas of the project(s) Requirements
- You should have a minimum of five years experience working in the field of innovation, research, marketing strategy or growth strategy – as a consultant or within private equity, venture capital, investment banking or a corporate team.
- Experience with account management, and demonstrated ability to achieve quotas to drive client growth.
- Experience working with and communicating effectively with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients and influencing C-level stakeholders.
- Familiarity with and knowledge of traditional and online marketing strategy and tactics.
- Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling and competitive selling.
- Demonstrates ability to manage and be accountable for the development and delivery of work products
- You should have an intuitive ability for identifying gaps in markets and developing new markets in those gaps.
- You would be interacting on a regular basis with senior executives, and should therefore demonstrate the ability to construct and deliver inspiring and convincing arguments verbally as well as on paper.
- You should have a well-honed aesthetic appreciation, and experience generating results with creative teams across a range of disciplines.
- You have proven the ability to inspire internal teams and clients to push the boundaries of what they thought was possible.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and go-getter; loves creating order out of chaos
- Developed analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to uncover insights to support proposals and analyze impact. *Benefits to Working at Dose *
- In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Personal learning & development budget
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Dose at a glance
Dose focuses on Social Media, Market Research, and Technology. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Dose has raised $36.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2015.