Modern Market Research | Behavioral Insights and Authentic Consumer Voice
Sr. Content Strategist$60k – $75k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Dose is in search of a Sr. Content Strategist to join the growing Client Services team. Dose is a Chicago based marketing technology & services company. We work with some of the world’s largest brands to conduct consumer research on social media and elevate consumer insights into actionable marketing strategies, campaigns and innovation plans. The role will be an integral part of the client services team in delivering exceptional work to a wide variety of clients. This role will report to the Manager - Creative Services
- Craft stellar social media assets on client research projects, including creative strategy and strong copywriting
- Have a strong voice and POV in creative and test decisions, marrying the ‘art’ and ‘science’ of Dose's unique methodology.
- Give, receive, digest and implement critical feedback appropriately to grow your skillset and others
- Collaborate closely with Sr Content Strategist on all content projects
- Collaboration and problem-solving across teams
- Expertise in editing active voice, conciseness and impactful copy
- Maintain positive attitude in Dose’s constantly evolving environment
- Be a savvy social thinker, with a constant eye on what works on social and why
- Previous client services experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing or other writing focused degree area
- In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Personal learning & development budget
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite *
Meet your team
Dose at a glance
Dose focuses on Social Media, Market Research, and Technology. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Dose has raised $36.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2015.