Your favorite restaurants, delivered
Corporate Sales Development Manager
About the Role
We’re looking for a Corporate Sales Development Manager to build and lead our growing team of SDRs. You will partner directly with our sales strategy and performance marketing team, with the goal of building a strong sales pipeline across all sales segments (SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise). You will be responsible for growing the team and supporting them in this effort with a focus on increasing the return on investment for the function.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Grow the team — source, interview, and hire top sales personnel
- Refine the playbook — you will be the first leader for this unit; responsible for defining our performance management philosophy, building our KPIs, and refining the playbook.
- Work cross-functionally — this role will partner closely with several key stakeholders, including but not limited to: Performance Marketing, Recruiting, Sales Leadership, Sales Strategy & Operations, Human Resources, etc
- Scale your impact — build best practices for how to effectively scale our Sales Development function, by optimizing lead channels and working with our multiple business partners
- Be a strong people leader - Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your team and manage accordingly; provide weekly and monthly performance reports with your team
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re a self-starter - you have a bias for action and are able to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- You have experience leading a team- you pride yourself on your ability to motivate
- You demonstrate tireless work ethic- adapt the 1% better mentality
- You’re a problem solver- you can assess gaps in processes and set a plan to develop solutions
- You are tech-savvy- Can navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Google Apps)
- You have 2+ year of experience in sales leadership, with a track record of consistently exceeding expectations
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Premium medical, dental and vision insurance plans
16 weeks fully paid maternity/paternity leave
Time when you need it
Unlimited vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members
$75 monthly fitness reimbursement
Quarterly off-sites and team-building activities
DoorDash at a glance
DoorDash focuses on Mobile, Marketplaces, Local, Small and Medium Businesses, and Logistics. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Orlando, and Brooklyn. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, DoorDash has raised $2.107B of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.