Your favorite restaurants, delivered
Bilingual Merchant Services Representative (French/English)
About the Team
The Merchant Services Team manages on-boarding new merchants, as well as maintaining established relationships with merchants on the Doordash platform. This is done by ensuring a timely response to requests and meeting expectations set during the sales process. This team has been evolving to keep up with the expansion and our desire for increased service levels for our valued merchants.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Bilingual Content & Quality Associate to oversee the first steps in setting up our French Canadian merchants to expand their business using DoorDash.
As a Bilingual Content & Quality Associate, reporting to our Merchant Services Supervisor, you will create and maintain the quality of all menus and store profiles on our platform. You will work with our valued merchants in ensuring all customer-facing content is accurate and up-to-date. As a member of this team, you will also serve as a key component in upholding the quality of menus generated by our offshore partners.
- We ask that you can work any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, holidays etc.).
- Please note: due to current circumstances, our recruiting process is currently being run entirely via phone and Zoom video conference
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Enter and update menu content and complete edits with a high level of detail and speed
- Resolve merchant issues received through our internal merchant portal
- Provide concise and courteous communication to all merchants through phone and email response
- Monitor and report on the quality of work demonstrated by our third-party vendor
- Collaborate with internal partners to support projects and organize internal operations
We’re excited about you because…
- You have at least 1 year of administrative, support, or quality assurance experience
- You are bilingual in English and French (speaking and writing)
- You are well-organized with impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- You are able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- You are motivated by defined metrics and goals established by leadership
- You are creative, dedicated to improving 1% each and every day
- You are positive and engaging, steadfast in providing excellent service
- Bilingual in English and French or English and Spanish is a plus
- You have an ability to type 50+ WPM, while maintaining outstanding spelling and grammar
- Experience with Google Suite and Salesforce is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.
Premium medical, dental and vision insurance plans
16 weeks fully paid maternity/paternity leave
Time when you need it
Unlimited vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members
$75 monthly fitness reimbursement
Quarterly off-sites and team-building activities
DoorDash at a glance
DoorDash focuses on Mobile, Marketplaces, Local, Small and Medium Businesses, and Logistics. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Orlando, and Brooklyn. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, DoorDash has raised $2.107B of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.