The back-end of China market entry for unique life style brands. 一家德国创新型一站式服务平台。
Digital Marketing and Sales for China Market entry€20k – €33k • 0.1% – 1.5%
You have an entrepreneurial mindset? You are excited about new challenges? You want to experience start-up growth, product launches and execution and working towards funding rounds?
You are eager to grow our customer-base and participate in building and growing a company to global scale?
We offer you such kind of a position in our venture, focussed at the fast growing dynamic Chinese market with enormous growth potential.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Adding diversity to our team: Native Chinese speaker. International mindset. Female entrepreneurs welcome :)
• A salesperson with strong skills for negotiations with partners, suppliers and customers
• A digital marketer for Chinese digital social media channels: Track record of running online ad campaigns.
• Someone with a taste for lifestyle products, design and quality
• Interested to get hands-on matching European
premium (not luxury) brands with Chinese consumer tastes
• Willing to help with creating and executing our brand building and
content marketing strategy
• Interested in leading the China-expansion in terms of opening an office, setting up the processes, hiring a team and growing local roots
• Identifying key strategic distributors in China and build synergies and relationships with them
Please bring the right mindset. This is a start-up job: We do have foosball, club mate and beer but we don't have corporate perks and suits!
Must be based in Berlin or willing to relocate to Germany and willing to do it full-time or occasionally more than that.
There will be a 100 EUR amazon coupon for referring a successful candidate. (optionally it can be redeemed in our App too)
Meet your team
DONGXii.com at a glance
DONGXii.com focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Mobile Commerce, E-Commerce Platforms, and China Internet. Their company has offices in China and Berlin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, DONGXii.com has raised $125K of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2017.