Personalized & Accessible ADHD Treatment
Software Engineer InternNo salary • No equity
We are seeking a mission-driven engineering intern to disrupt the traditional mental health treatment and work hand-and-hand with our world-class product and design team.
Our mission is to empower everyone to reach their full potential. Our tech-assisted hybrid approach takes the traditional mental health care to a new level.
We are a rapidly growing startup with an ambitious & strong team. We have end-to-end ownership for every project we take on and expect the same from you. The position is for ambitious people who thrive in fast-paced, self-motivated environments. 🚀
As a software engineer intern at Done, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of the projects. You should already have some experience building products across the stack and have an understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases. You can learn from one of the fastest growing tech companies in the U.S. on how to grow.
• Built and delivered high quality products with real users and tractions.
• Bonus experience if you have understanding the on healthcare/mental health industry (telehealth, mental health, online pharmacy, etc).
What we're looking for:
- You'll build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, maintenance, and polish.
- You enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly.
- You're a team player and are willing to build and improve processes and internal tools with simplicity and productivity in mind.
- You have experience managing projects across multiple teams with demanding timelines.
- Excellent organization and time management systems.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure swift resolution.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to learn new things and get hands dirty.