India's Most Transparent Online Donation Platform
UI UX Designer₹4L – ₹6L
Donatekart is India's most reliable platform to donate to charities online. We are first of a kind platform which enables donors to directly donate products to NGOs/Charities online instead of money. Donatekart has raised a funding of 2.5 Crores from a group of angel investors led by Lets Venture. Founded by NIT Alumni, Donatekart has won many awards like 40 Under 40, Nasscom Social Innovation Award etc and are incubated in T Hub, Hyderabad & Zone Startups, Bombay Stock Exchange, Mumbai.
In the last 3 years since launch, we could help 800+ NGOs all over India raise close to 35Crore + worth products.1,00,000+ unique donors used our platform to channelize donations to charities of their choice.
How you can add value:
· Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and business analysts
· Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
. Experience in designing UI/ UX for mobile, web and applications
· Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
. Experience in cross-browser development (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and Web usability and interface design knowledge.
. Should be able to translate creative directions and discussions into leading on-demand application designs and layout.
• Up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
• You have an impeccable eye for a clean and interesting design.
What you need to have:
· Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
· Strong ability to create professional designs by referring to the wireframes shared by us.
· Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz,Figma.
· Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
· Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
· Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Donatekart at a glance
Donatekart focuses on Crowd Funding, Social Enterprise, and Ngo's. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Donatekart has raised $360K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.